Get your students out of the classroom and on to the world-famous studio lot. A field trip to Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood offers your students a memorable and engaging experience. Our program includes a behind-the scenes look into a working Hollywood studio and a hands-on lesson that will introduce students to the magic of movie making while meeting the National English Language Arts Common Core Standard.
Grade levels 6-10
- Teachers & chaperones receive one complimentary ticket for every 10 students.
- This program requires a minimum class size of 10 students.
- Free School Bus parking available.
- To book your school visit or for more information call (818) 977-1943 or email email@example.com.
Pitching a Script
Student will be encouraged to come up with their own original idea for a film and condense it into a pitch of 25 words or less, and sell it to a mock film executive.
- Presentation of Knowledge and Ideas
- Creative Thinking
- Public Speaking
Students will have the opportunity to study the key elements of scriptwriting and discover how the Scriptwriter uses the written word to convey visual representations and narrative.
- Practice with Text Types and Purposes
- Create stories using real Hollywood props.
- Learn about the elements of storytelling
Included in the cost of the ticket are:
- Admission to the Studio Tour
- Entrance into Stage 48: Script to Screen
- A forty-five minute course.
- Discounted green screen souvenir photo
To book your school visit or for more information call (818) 977-1943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any additional questions regarding the Education Program, please see here.