Q: What is Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights?
- A: Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights is a nighttime event at Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood offered on October 19-21 and 26-28 from 6:00pm–11:00pm. This event is a separate ticket from our regular daytime Studio Tour and allows guests to experience Halloween-themed activities, walk-through scare mazes, abbreviated night tours of backlot sets and a visit to Stage 48: Script to Screen to see actual props and costumes from “IT” and “Annabelle: Creation.”
Q: Is there an age requirement to attend the event?
- A: Guests 15 years old and over are welcome to attend the event. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by and adult 18 years or older.
Q: Can I wear a costume, mask or make-up?
- A: For security & safety purposes, we do not allow guests to wear costumes, masks or make-up at the event.
Q: Will food and drinks be available?
- A: Yes, food and drinks (including beer and wine for guests ages 21 and older) may be purchased at the event. Sorry, no outside food or beverages are allowed.
Q: Can I leave the event and come back later in the evening?
- A: Re-entries are not allowed.
Q: Will the event be cancelled if it rains?
- A: The event will be offered in inclement weather.
Q: Are tickets refundable?
- A: No refunds will be available.
Q: Will my ticket allow me to take the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood?
- A: Your ticket is only valid for the Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights event. Separate admission is required for the daytime Studio Tour.
Q: Are there any other restrictions to consider?
- A: Persons with heart or blood pressure conditions, expectant mothers or sensitivity to strobe light effects should not experience the mazes. We encourage a fun and safe environment for all our guests. Please do not touch the scare-actors. They are not allowed to touch you as well.
Q: Will there be a screening at the event?
- A: There will not be a screening, but we’ve added other Halloween-themed activities including music, food and drinks for purchase, night tours, walkthroughs, and a terrifying VR experience from IT.
Q: Is the event ADA compliant?
- A: Yes, our Halloween event including the Neibolt House and A Nightmare on Elm Street experiences are accessible to everyone, including people with wheelchairs/disabilities. Unfortunately, The Conjuring experience is not wheelchair accessible. Our Tour Carts accommodate wheelchairs and are ADA compliant.
Q: Is there parking available for the event?
- A: Parking for the Sudio Tour and Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights guests is available at 3400 Warner Blvd., Burbank, CA 91505. There is a fee of $12.00 per vehicle. Please note RVs, trailers, and trucks are not permitted inside the guest parking lot.
Q: Where can Taxi's, Lyft, or Uber pick-up and drop-off?
- A: Rideshare/Taxi providers may pick-up and drop-off guests at the loading zone located at the corner of Avon St. and Warner Blvd.