Q: What is Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights?
- A: Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights is a nighttime special event at Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood offered on October 5-6, 12-14, 18-21 and 25-28 starting at 7:00PM and ending at 1:00AM each night.
Q: How much will tickets cost?
- A: Pricing for this event varies by date and range from $59 for the first night up to $86 when you purchase online. We recommend you purchase tickets in advance online. The price at the gate will be $89 each night- Walk-up inventory will be limited. Losers' Club VIP tickets are available for $169 each night. See below for details .
Q: When will tickets go on sale?
- A: Tickets are on sale now. Click BUY TICKETS for pricing and availability. Limit 12 tickets per transaction.
Q: Are there Group Ticket Rates?
- A: No. Group Rates are not available and do not apply for Horror Made Here.
Q: Where is the entrance to Horror Made Here?
- A: All guests must enter the WB Lot through Gate 8, located at 6510 Forrest Lawn Drive, Los Angeles 90068. Please follow all directional signs.
Q: What time does Horror Made Here start?
- A: Gates to the event will open at 7:00 PM each night, we strongly recommend you arrive prior to 9:00 PM to experience all of the attractions.
Q: Is parking available for Horror Made Here?
- A: Parking is available on-site. Please enter via WB GATE 9, located at 6510 Forrest Lawn Drive, Los Angeles 90068 for a fee of $15 per vehicle. The parking structure will open at 6:00 PM each night. Please follow all directional signs.
**Losers' Club VIP Holders: Please check your email 72 hours prior to your event day for parking details.
Q: Where should Lyft/Uber rideshare companies drop me off?
- A: We strongly encourage rideshare to the event. Entrance to the event is located via WB Gate 8, located at 6510 Forrest Lawn Drive, Los Angeles 90068. Ride Share companies will be able to drop you off and pick up at this location.
Q: Can we purchase tickets onsite?
- A: There will be limited tickets available onsite. We highly encourage you to book your tickets online to guarantee your ticket to the event. Once we reach capacity, we will close ticket sales.
Q: Is there an age requirement to attend the event?
- A: Guests 13 years old and over are welcome to attend the event. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
Q: Can I wear a costume, mask or make-up?
- A: For security & safety purposes, we do not allow guests to wear costumes, masks or make-up at the event.
Q: Will food and drinks be available?
- A: Yes, food and drinks (including beer and wine for guests ages 21 and older) may be purchased at the event. Sorry, no outside food or beverages are allowed.
Q: Will there be a Front of Line VIP ticket?
- A: Yes, join the "Losers' Club" for the night and become a VIP. Losers' Club tickets will include one-time front-of-the-line access to each attraction, two complimentary beverages, one FREE IT photo-op, FREE priority parking, priority security screening and priority entry into the Festival. PLEASE NOTE: There is limited inventory for the Losers' Club VIP ticket in order to insure we provide a premium experience. We apologize in advance if your desired date is unavailable. There may be a limited number of upgrades available each night. Please check with Guest Services upon arrvial.
Q: Are the mazes ADA accessible?
- A: Yes, all the mazes are ADA accessible. Our Night Tour at Camp Crystal Lake includes a walking portion through our backlot Jungle set and the road may be uneven due to dirt and debris. If you need special assistance, please contact Guest Services with your request.
Q: Can I leave the event and come back later in the evening?
- A: Re-entries are not allowed.
Q: Will the event be canceled if it rains?
- A: The event will be offered in inclement weather.
Q: Are tickets refundable?
- A: No refunds will be available.
Q: Will my ticket allow me to take the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood?
- A: Your ticket is only valid for the Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights event. Separate admission is required for the daytime Studio Tour.
Q: Are there any other restrictions to consider?
- A: Persons with heart or blood pressure conditions, expectant mothers or sensitivity to strobe light effects should not experience the mazes. We encourage a fun and safe environment for all our guests. Please do not touch the scare-actors. They are not allowed to touch you as well.
Q: How can I become a scare-actor for the event?
- A: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check on audition dates and times or if you have questions regarding casting requirements.