Holiday Season at Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
Celebrate the holiday season at Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood. Starting December 22, we’re offering enchanting holiday photo opportunities that will create lasting memories for you and your loved ones. From beautifully adorned Christmas trees to whimsical holiday displays, we’ve recreated the holiday magic at Luke’s Diner and the Gazebo from Gilmore Girls. Whether you’re seeking a family-fun photo, romantic couple’s shot, or a group photo with friends, our talented photographers will be on hand to ensure you capture the joy and excitement with that picture-perfect moment.
Holiday costumes from some of your favorite television shows and movies are currently on exhibit at Stage 48: Script to Screen. You won’t want to miss any of these.
• The Jack Frost Snowman from Jack Frost
• The Ice Princess costume from Batman Returns worn by Cristi Conaway.
• The Papa Elf costume from Elf worn by Bob Newhart.
• Costumes from A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas worn by Neil Patrick Harris playing himself, and Danny Trejo as Mr. Perez.
• Costumes from Gilmore Girls worn by Lauren Graham as Lorelai Gilmore, Alexis Bledel as Rory Gilmore, and Scott Patterson as Luke Danes. Including Christmas stockings for Lorelai Gilmore and Rory Gilmore.
• Puppets from A Miser Brothers’ Christmas
The Friends Boutique is festively decorated for the holidays and offers Friends themed items exclusive to the store. This holiday season on display is the Holiday Armadillo costume worn by David Schwimmer as Ross Geller in “The One with the Holiday Armadillo.”
While our outdoor sets and exhibits are ever-changing and we cannot always guarantee the availability of specific exhibits, we are committed to creating a festive and enjoyable experience for our guests. As a result, with unpredictable weather conditions and production, there may be changes and closures.
Indulge in Holiday Shopping
The holiday experience isn’t complete without a visit to the Warner Bros. Studio Store, a treasure trove of exclusive merchandise inspired by your favorite TV shows and movies. Discover a wide array of gifts and collectibles, perfect for finding that special something for everyone on your list. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to personalize select items for a truly unique and memorable keepsake.
Plan Your Holiday Tour
Now’s the perfect time to start your holiday tradition at Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood. Book your visit today at wbstudiotour.com.