– Visitor info –
After you park, please make your way to the Tour Entry elevators. Tour entrance is located on the Ground floor. We want to make sure that everyone enjoys their tour, so please note the following ahead of your visit.
Security & Identification Requirements
For everyone’s safety, all guests ages 18 and up must show valid government-issued photo identification to enter a tour. We accept the following types of photo ID:
- A valid government-issued driver’s license
- A valid state-issued identity card (U.S. guests only)
- A valid passport
Please note: Visitors cannot enter the backlot without a valid photo ID. At Warner Bros., we care about the safety and security of our tour guests. You will be required to pass through a metal detector before entering the Tour Center. Bags are also subject to a security screening before entering the Tour Center.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call +1 (818) 977-8687.
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. Effective Monday, December 20, 2021, all persons age 12 years old and over must show proof of full FDA or WHO approved COVID-19 vaccination, or negative test.
- Vaccination proof must be a full 14 days after final dose was administered.
- Negative test must be within 72 hours of visit, prior to entry to the tour.
- A COVID-19 self-test, often referred to as a “home test”, is not acceptable.
- Persons age 18+ years old much show photo ID.
- Children age 5-11 are not required to show proof of vaccination or a negative result.
Studio Tour: Thursday – Monday 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM (closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
Studio Store: Thursday – Monday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM; closing at 5:00 PM on December 23 & 31. (closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
Photography and Video
Parts of the tour may be photographed. Your expert guide will let you know when it’s okay to take pictures. Video is not allowed. For press visits, contact us.
While we don’t have a dress code, we encourage guests to dress comfortably. Portions of the 110-acre backlot tour include walking. We recommend appropriate shoes and clothing, along with hats for outdoor portions of the tour.